Thursday, November 13, 2014

Abbott, Jeff - Panic

Title: Panic
Author: Jeff Abbott
Year: 2005
Genre: fiction- suspense
Pages: 353
Rating: 8/10

First and foremost, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Although the middle was slow, I couldn't wait to get to the end. I just wanted to have everything figured out. 
This book is suspenseful, thrilling, and full of plot twists. 
The only character you can trust is Evan Casher, the main character and our very own "action hero", as he calls himself.
Evan learns some secrets about his family and the people close to him due to tragedy that happens early on in the book. He has no one he can trust and has to rely on his instincts to navigate the world of government spies. 
The entirety of this book takes place in just nine days, so there's plenty of action to draw out nine days into 353 pages. 
I highly recommend this book for those who like action. 


The next book two books I am supposed to read are later books published by the same author in the same genre. However, I will only be reading one because they are actually both from a small series; the first book being the first in the series, and the second book being the last in the series. I don't want to skip the middle of the story, so I will only be reading the first. I'll just have to make sure I'm ready for a cliffhanger :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment