Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Abbott, Jeff - Adrenaline

Title: Adrenaline
Author: Jeff Abbott
Year: 2011
Genre: Fiction- suspense
Pages: 400
Rating: 9/10

After a week long hiatus because of my vacation (I really tried to read in the car, but it didn't work), I finished the rest of this book in two school days lol. 

This book is my favorite of the two books I have read from this author. 
This one is the beginning of a series revolving around a CIA agent, Sam Capra. The story line is similar to the previous in that it's all government related and secret spy stuff. Sam thinks he is happily married and about to have a child when his wife calls in a panic and leads him out of the office building before it explodes. 
He is now the only survivor, trying to figure out who bombed them, where his wife and child are, and who he can trust. 
This story is very thrilling and enjoyable. Highly recommended. 

Later on, I will return to Sam Capra's story. I would continue now, but my branch only currently has the first and last of the four book series. I'll see if the others are at another branch later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment