Monday, December 8, 2014

Ablow, Keith - Compulsion

Title: Compulsion
Author: Keith Ablow
Year: 2002
Genre: Fiction- psychological 
Pages: 321
Rating: 9/10 

Wow. I really love this book. The main character, Dr. Frank Clevenger, is compelling with his dark past and his psychological background. As a psychiatrist, he meets quite a few people with interesting stories. Working as a forensic consultant in the past, he experienced a case that has affected him deeply. This novel is focused on his return to forensics, which he said he never would do. I'm quite glad he did.
I now know that this author focuses most if not all of his books on this character so I will have to find the first few stories to fill in some of the gaps. The next two books by this author are also about him. I'm quite excited to see where his life goes next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment